Friday, October 23, 2009

The GM Yukon Denali Hybrid, Act 1


Well, if you count Katie from
Overflowing Brain, then I guess I do have one. Now is a good time to visit her blog, because she has something of an "about me" post up in there.

We're headed to Vegas as soon as I finish this post, for SITScation, a tiny little blogger conference, kind of like the Cinderella to BlogWorldExpo's rich stepsisters. GM kicked down a Yukon Denali Hybrid, which can fit about 3,438 more people, but it's just the two of us. Good thing, more room for our evening gowns.

The car makes little chirping noises even before you turn it on. It comes with wireless headphones for two. It's a sweet ride. Now let's see if I can adjust to a hybrid. More from the road at Whrrl.com when I put up stories.


You can almost see the drool


Blogarama